CABS Initiatives Fund
With a ratio of almost 4,000 visitors to each Big Sur resident, keeping Big Sur wild, rural, safe and resilient is a challenge. Your donation to the CABS Initiatives Fund will enable our community to sit at the table with other stakeholders and invest in viable, long-term solutions for the benefit of visitors, residents, businesses, government and the fragile Big Sur coast.
The Big Share
The Big Share began with the belief that there is plenty for everyone, and that everyone should have access to healthy food. Every week, The Big Share volunteers distribute an estimated 3500 lbs of fresh food to more than 170 Big Sur families through local sustainable gardening, as well as the efficient transport and distribution of healthy food. We can eliminate food insecurity in our community by focusing on creating abundance. For more information or to contact The Big Share program directors, visit www.thebigsurbigshare.com
To make your tax deductible donation to The Big Share, please click on the donate button below!
Upper Rocky Creek Road Fund
Every gift mattered, especially yours, as we worked every day for a brighter future for our community.
Thank you, together we were able to do so much more.
To all who “made Our Road Home” possible:
Big Sur Food and Wine
Our Upper Rocky Creek Road residents
Our Community Neighbors
Our Families and Friends
Our caring citizens – who don’t event know us!
Our Anonymous donors
Thank you all for your generous support;
we have a victory to celebrate!
Your Donation / Your Impact
- Protecting and defending Big Sur’s community and environment since 1962
- Over $3 million in donor dollars distributed to over 2,000 Big Sur residents, employees, businesses, community water and road companies, and nonprofits since 2008
- Disaster recovery services provided in the aftermath of 3 wildfires, 1 atmospheric river event, and 1 major road closure in the past 11 years
- Over 3,000 hours dedicated annually to leadership and community representation by the CABS board and executive director
- Active participation in and partnership with over 200 Local, County, State and Federal entities and/or individuals in initiatives that impact Big Sur
PO Box 59 Big Sur,